"Exploiting or Reverse engineering software detected" Pop-Up when I try to launch roblox

This started happening literally right now. I am trying to play a game with my brother, but when I join, my Roblox screen stays white, and I get a Windows Explorer pop-up, then Roblox closes. I remember this being an issue when a new game I downloaded for some reason set off the anticheat on Roblox every time it was launched before Roblox, meaning if I played it then wanted to switch to Roblox, I would have to restart my PC, but the thing is, I haven’t even opened that app, and I thought that maybe I should just uninstall it all together, which I did, and then I even reset my PC after just in case, but I am still getting this pop-up! I have no clue what could be causing this since I literally do not exploit. Below is an image of the pop-up. How can I fix this issue?

Do you have any other programs running that could be triggering this, like an auto clicker or fps unlocker?

Nothing, While I do have an Auto clicker installed its not running or even in my tray. I installed Roblox through the microsoft store and it seems that the only way I can play as of now

Adding to this by saying I am now also getting the same issue. Not exactly sure what happened, left Roblox for two days and when I come back, I’m greeted with this popup.

My recently installed apps don’t make too much sense as nothing is a reverse engineering tool.

While I do have Ghidra, IDA, dotPeek, dotTrace, and WinDbg present, none of them are “installed,” nor have any of them been a problem since just now.

It would be really helpful if there were a log that contained which apps are detected so I can remove them, but as of now, I am totally lost.

For anyone else having this issue, for me, it was OBS. Apparently I had a Game Capture from OBS running (which was odd, because I did not even have OBS running), but when I uninstalled OBS, that fixed my issue.