Exploiting or reverse enginerring software detected. Please uninstall it to use Roblox

ROBLOX false flagging unknown applications- without giving any details on the application being flagged, preventing users such as myself to join games.

Application becomes entirely white-

Then forcefully crashes.

Expected behavior

Games should open- or at the very least explain what program is flagging the anti-cheat.

A list of all of my applications and programs actively running is provided below.
This appears to only have begun happening in the past three hours or so, was running games prior perfectly fine.

debug.txt (18.8 KB)

6 Likes

Tagging @Bitdancer seeing as this appears to be a flag from Byfron

1 Like

Hello Node,

Thank you for your bug report. The crash followed by an error message is expected behavior. However, the messaging itself is still in the process of being refined. Having said that, please add the crash dump to the bug report, and we should be able to quickly tell you the exact reason for the crash.

1 Like

Sure! I don’t believe I can add additional files (that would be privated to employees only) after creating the original post. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Would a direct message of the debug files be sufficient?

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t realize one can’t add additional private info after creation. Yes, please go ahead and send me a DM with the link to the crash dump.

1 Like

I can confirm certain game clients being open at the same time (Such as Warzone) as Roblox cause this error to be thrown, it is possible it is detecting the anti-cheat software utilised by the external application.

4 Likes

An update for this post!

@Bitdancer messaged me privately in which he had confirmed based on the logs I had sent that this is a known issue that will be fixed within the next rollout of updates!

1 Like

Just to be 100% clear, my message to @NodeSupport was regarding his crash dump. An issue we frequently encounter is that when we address one crash dump showing a specific symptom, everyone in the thread assumes they are dealing with the same bug. However, this is not always the case; quite often, we see the same symptoms but different root causes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.