Explore the Alpha Quadrant (new Star Trek TOS inspired game)

Over the past 8 months, I’ve been working hard on a game that makes you feel like you’re a part of the Enterprise crew from Star Trek TOS. It started out as just an interactive area, and turned into a full game where you can complete Away Missions (like badges), do ingame Events that rotate every couple minutes, fly your OWN Shuttlecraft around the Quadrant, or just admire the stunning detail of the interior modeling that took me 8 months to complete! I’ve spent SO MANY hours working on this game with the hope of players enjoying the modeling, and having a blast playing it. Now that I’ve released the BETA, I sincerely hope you check it out, and have fun – that would make me so happy. Thanks for taking a look, and have an amazing rest of your day! :heart:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5617235670/Explore-the-Alpha-Quadrant-BETA?refPageId=0610b6f4-0266-4b62-bf6b-16dc283ca27c

1 Like

I LOVE IT!

As a huge Star Trek nerd myself it’s amazing to see other developers making games based off of the Star Trek shows and movies. You nailed it completely with the door sound effects and everything.

I would maybe add a tutorial at the beginning possibly explaining it to someone who doesn’t know much about Star Trek.

Great job!

1 Like

Yoo,
I’m interested in playing this - Space exploration is SUCH an underrated category on ROBLOX.
Hmu!

1 Like