Explorer Window in Studio renders weird lines making it very irritating not navigate

System

Windows 10 - 64 Bit

tested on Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
The monitor scaling was not set to the default scaling.

Roblox Studio
Version 0.587.0.5870056 (64bit)

Description

I don’t recall this being an issue before. Only of recent. That means that I believe, earlier today, this didn’t happen.

Weird lines appear when moving down only with your mouse.

these also appear when selecting

and this:

Steps to Reproduce

1. Create a Parent.
  2. Expand the parent content, often occurs within lots of subparents/childs whatever.
  3. Move your mouse down (the mouse needs to remain inside the Explorer Window, if it goes out the lines disappear

Expected Behaviour

No weird lines

Actual Behaviour

There are strange lines that reminds me of Source SDK’s no NoDraw.

2 Likes

I’ve been having this exact same issue for a couple of months now. It seems to be related to render scaling? Ever since i enabled dynamic super resolution in NVIDIA control panel it has been occurring.

My GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, I’m running the latest version of windows 10.
Doesn’t happen on any specific version of Roblox Studio.

1 Like

The render scaling as in the DPI Scale?
Do you have a custom set render scale in your Windows Settings, or just NVIDIA thing?

Because that would sound as a valid thing, that could be causing this issue.
I’ll include it in the main post, so anyone that tries to reproduce it gets more lead.

Yeah, this is what it’s set to in my windows settings. (My monitor is 1920x1080)
And this is what it i have it at in NVIDIA settings.

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database.

1 Like

Hello,

Just to follow up here are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes, this issue still happens.

Work is currently underway on the Explorer pane which will resolve various smaller issues like this. Closing this for now because we aren’t going to be individually addressing these issues.