Exponentially Large Numbers for Client Memory in Developer Console

In my developer console when viewing the client memory, some of the values show numbers in the high billions and trillions. These are obviously wrong as it shows the total memory to be between 500 - 1000 MB. Each time it varies on which values do this, but it happens in every game that I join.

Here's some screenshots

This is from my game which is relatively small.

This next one is from Jailbreak. And this one’s from Flood Escape 2.

I have already tried reinstalling Roblox, restarting my computer and all that stuff. I’ve noticed this for probably a month or so now.

I'm using a 2015 MBP running the latest version of MacOS Mojave


Can confirm that this is still an issue happening for me too. Running MacOS Catalina 10.15.1.

This is happening to me too and the massive number is the exact same as the one shown in your screenshot.

Edit: if anyones wondering I’m running Mac OS Catalina.

A year later and this still hasn’t been fixed. Neither the latest software or multiple reinstalls and restarts have helped.

I’ve also noticed this occurring on my iPhone 11 Pro Max (latest iOS and app version) now as well. I haven’t been able to reproduce this on Android through BlueStacks or on Windows through Boot Camp.

this is occurring on macOS 10.15.2