Exported models' textures appear glitched

Basically, I’m exporting a model and importing it in blender for a thumbnail for my game, however all exported textures are either some weird purple and pink or just plain white:

2 examples:

In blender, when I am in solid mode, the colours show, but the textures don’t, if I switch to material preview mode, the textures appear white and some seem transparent.

What I am exporting:

What I get:

I have read multiple topics with the same issue, no solution. The only solution I know is very time consuming, which is to just recolor the textures manually, however I want to avoid this problem in the future. Help is very appreciated.

1 Like

Roblox seems generating their own textures for previews on website, but then the API is also respond with these modified textures.

Had the same problem with my Blender plugin before and solved it on the coding level. For normal uses the only solution is to use BTR plugin for Chrome and use their item explorer, it access RBXM file, from there you can manually download every original texture that has been attached to an object.

1 Like