Extreme font issues in studio

Studio was working just fine earlier today, opened it up later on and this is what I was met with

As you can see - text is… weird. Really weird. In the script editor, I can’t even see most of the text, and the explorer windows and what not all have an undersized, hard to read look. Only thing that’s normal is the output window

1 Like

What is your display resolution? Also is this constant or only once.

If you reset studio and this fixes I would assume a memory issue since it was open for a long time.

My resolution is 3840x2160, and no it won’t fix when resetting studio or my pc, or running as administrator.

Also, the text appears to be rendering differently even in the initial opening thing for studio

1 Like

Tried changing the resolution, didn’t fix either

Was able to fix the script editor by changing the font type. Only problem is the text is still super unclear and hard to read elsewhere, and I don’t see any options in studio to adjust that… although at least it isn’t missing entire letters and what not

Update: Fixed. Reinstalled studio.

It happened after my pc had crashed with it open earlier, so something probably got corrupted.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.