Extreme Parkour-ing (Normal obby)

Greetings.
Sorry if my super formal language doesn’t fit the description of the amazing game I made completely solo (Work in progress):

Ok lol So I made this parkour on this account in which I only play stuff related to obbies and parkours, so I wanted to create an obby. So yeah Slime (AcidGreenSlime) is just me, not someone else. I haven’t created the thumbnail and the icon yet but I’ll create them soon.

Well but what I want to say is that if y’all could play the game and give some feedback. The game is, in fact, really new, but I want to know if I should keep working on it. Please be honest about the game, and if you can and want to, give me suggestions for my game and how can I improve it.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Don’t ask me why I was typing… “formal” I dont speak english btw sorry for any issue

4 Likes

I’m a scripter btw, but not a very good one. This game is also the little few projects I actually want to finish and I’m having fun with. Most of the times I make some project I give up very fast lol

Oh and also sorry if this game looks like freaking backrooms because of its emptyness feeliings! Could you please recomend me a song that I can put in the game? I have been thinking about putting maybe an Undertale’s song.

2 Likes

It’s a very basic obby. I think adding a couple buttons or a starting point/lobby would make it better. I can help you with your english if you want : )

3 Likes

Hello!
You mean, like that stage of the button but more complex? Also, thanks for the feedback! I’ll try to make the starting point too. Oh and, was there any gramatical issue on my topic? Sorry about that lol

2 Likes

I mean have a starting point, or a big platform. You get thrown into the obby. You didn’t have any grammatical problems, I was just offering to help you if you want.

3 Likes

Ohhh I misunderstood sorry XD Good to hear I didn’t have grammatical problems, although I didn’t type “Grammatical” properly before lol. Thanks for the feedback again! What do you think about the levels? Are they very easy? or hard? How could I improve them? or are they fine?

2 Likes

Theyre ok. I would increasingly increase the difficulty of the obby. Try to use difficulty chart obbys as examples.

2 Likes

Oh, ok! Thanks again! Do you think that putting a difficulty chart is a very good idea? Idk I kinda feel like a lot of obbies uses them, so my obby wouldn’t look so unique. Maybe to fix this I’d have to make the obby more hard, so it is actually hard and a bit more different. But yeah, my obby is not so different but I like working on it anyways.

3 Likes

Maybe spice it up with a different theme of a dco.

3 Likes

New update
I added a lobby, a new stage and some goofy song I’ll change later. I also added a panel to select a level for testing purposes (It is available for anyone, but I’ll remove it soon)

1 Like

Bump. 123 views and only 2 users :confused: bruh

2 Likes