Extremely low FPS when moving objects

The solution is simple, if you’ve got eager bulk execution with a check mark, in rendering, disable it. I’ve just found it out today, had the same issue for about a week. If that doesn’t work then I’ve got no clue man.

2 Likes

Hello!
This might help

Sorry if it doesn’t :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve actually experienced this very recently and what fixed it for me was to turn the join surfaces option off. There are many things that could cause FPS drops, but join surfaces can often cause lag, in my case at least.

Edit: I just noticed someone else said something similar, but this response is slightly better phrased than that post in my opinion.

2 Likes

This actually fixed my problem! Turning off Join Surfaces removed my lag. So what caused my lag as I have developed before? Well, my laptop which is 6 months old decided to fail and get rid of the os and blue screen. I had to reset my whole pc and get the iso for my HP laptop. Once I reinstalled roblox it was laggy when moving parts but after that, turning off join surfaces removed the lag and now I can have graphics up at 21! it fixed my problems! I can go back to developing again without lag.

Thank you!

-Sam

1 Like

Unioning parts will not fix lag, it will only make everything a risk for corruption.

2 Likes