Eyelashes, Eyebrows, and Hair Sizes Discrepancy in New Roblox Bundles

When using the new Roblox bundles listed below, it has been observed that the sizes of the eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair do not match the expected proportions. The sizes appear to be inconsistent and vary across different bundles, resulting in an unnatural appearance.

Affected Bundles:

The following bundles are affected by this issue:

Reproduction Steps

Method A

1. Open Roblox Studio.
  2. Create a new Baseplate or open an existing one.
  3. Navigate to the Avatar section located above the screen.
  4. Select “Rig Builder.”
  5. Choose your avatar or use the Skinned Meshes for a quick importation.
  6. Ensure that the Rig Type is set to R15.
  7. Wear any of the affected bundles mentioned above.
  8. Observe the sizes of the eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair.
    Alternate Reproduction Steps:

Method B

1. Join the experience called “Catalog Avatar Creator” created by @ItsMuneeeb.
  2. Access the in-game Avatar Creator.
  3. Wear any of the affected bundles mentioned above.
  4. Take note of the sizes of the eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair.

Expected Behavior

When wearing the Roblox bundles, the sizes of the eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair should be consistent and proportionate across all bundles. They should match the intended design and provide a visually pleasing appearance.

Actual Behavior

Upon wearing the affected bundles, the sizes of the eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair do not match the expected proportions. The sizes are inconsistent and differ between bundles, leading to an unnatural and potentially unappealing visual outcome:

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Other
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2023-04-04 17:55:00 (UTC-3)
Date Last Experienced: 2023-07-09 03:03:00 (UTC-3)

7 Likes

NOTE: This is also interconnected to my previous bug report related to the skinned avatars of the Rig Builder feature at Roblox Studio.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Bumping to pass to @V4_Ap3Dud3 about it.

Thank you for the ping and for your patience, we will investigate the issue as soon as possible.

3 Likes

@V4_Ap3Dud3 Thank you for your return and your response. I appreciate it! :blue_heart:

Also, make sure to analyze the other topic that I linked in the topic’s reply as it has an interconnection as well:

Thank you very much once again!

1 Like

Any updates regarding the following issue? @V4_Ap3Dud3

Hello, yes, we have found the core issue and are working on a fix. It may take a moment as we (as always) need to verify changes impact on overall existing items and experiences.

Thank you for your patience and support!

1 Like

Checking in to see if there is anything new :grinning:

Hello, we are still working on validating our assumption. Thank you for being patience, I know it has been taking a moment, but it is not forgotten :slight_smile:

1 Like

the fix for this is switched on now. Please let me know of any remaining issues

1 Like

Hey @CalGamesDev. Thanks for the update! I checked the Method B and nothing has changed. However, in a few minutes, I will try to reproduce the Method A and return with the results.

@CalGamesDev I have an update for you:

• All characters mentioned in the topic’s description (A-Z) have been updated fully and no longer have issues in the aspects of the numeration in the class Order.
  • Characters Charlie, Glenn, Peyton and Riley are now with an error related to their design where the left eye is a bit opened. I suppose there was an issue with the retopology process.

• Characters Cameron, Devin, Kayden and Parker have little areas where the eyelashes are not filling up the necessary areas, leaving little open spaces.

• Character Rene only shows the head instead of the rest of the body parts.

image (Character showing all body parts if pressing “Try On”)

(Character showing only head if applying Bundle description to a Dummy. This also happens for both Methods as I have mentioned in the topic’s description)

@V4_Ap3Dud3 and @CalGamesDev, any updates?

For this issue, has the original issue been fixed which was the ordering of hair and eyebrows? Is the problem now a different/new issue related to eyebrows?

1 Like

The original issue has been fixed indeed! Just sending other problems because they came with this update

If you say that I need to create another topic, it is no problem at all!

yes, if you can mark this topic as fixed, and open another one, that’d be great

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.