[Disconnected Project] EZ Anchor Plugin

You should remove the connection entirely. It’s unnecessary when you have a workspace.ChildAdded connection.

What about the older stuff people have in their game?
Example having parts non-anchored then Starting the anchoring process, it will only anchor the new ones not the old one.

Like, Stop-Auto Anchoring & Anchoring specific things like parts in models, etc.

You could loop through the workspace once and anchor everything, but doing it ~60 times per second is unnecessary.

1 Like

Oh, Okay I forgot that thanks.
I’ll probably make it every 60 seconds.

Not every 60 seconds. It only needs to be done once.

Should be changed now.
Thanks for clearing this out.

Good plugin, but’s it already been done. I agree @Relukn where you don’t need a heartbeat, loop through it once and that should be enough. Also, you mentioned more features like Anchoring specific things, but the player will do that themselves anyway and it’s not really a good way to determine what classes get anchored. What if I have a Tree model that I want anchoring and then a car model that I don’t want to be anchored.

Yeah, I agree with that.
Thanks for your feedback. :sweat_smile:

Why re-Anchor it every quarter second?
When you first click it then check all the Parts in the Workspace with if Anchored == true. Then if a Part is added, check again and Anchor it if it is Anchored false.

A major issue I see with this is if you have some items you don’t want Anchored (like a vehicle with multiple moving Parts then it will anchor that as well.

EDIT sorry, all my questions have already been asked.

1 Like

I’ll try to find a way to solve that issue.

What’s the point of this lol, you can literally just select every part in your game and anchor them, it takes like 2 seconds

Unless you have a lot of parts in your game, selecting everything could be laggy.

as @FramedPower said
Unless you have a lot of parts in your game, selecting everything could be laggy.
Second I have also answered that question.

Also people don’t seem to like it that much so I’m not gonna develop it anymore.

Hi, I’ll no longer work on EZ Anchor plugin since people don’t like it that much.
Thank you all for commenting…
I’ll be only working on this Plugin
EZ Leaderstats

1 Like

Dont let other people bring you down, if you like it keep working on it.

That’s fine to me, I didn’t really put much effort into the plugin since it was easy to make…
and I agree with people…
There is no any ways to fix the major problems of these stuff.
and also there are alot of auto anchor plugins.
Thank you for commenting to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could do it using the output, something like this for an example: for _,v in pairs(workspace:GetDescendants()) do if v:IsA(“BasePart”) then v.Anchored = true end end

or you could anchor the workspace.

That’s what I implied at first, “Select every part”