EZban ~ ban users without a hassle!

Well, you can require a module from the client, but some modules will lock you from doing so as they’re not useful there, or shouldn’t be used on the client.

This module is one that is not to use on the client. You have to use Remote Events and such to make it work on the server.

New feature: warnings!
Here are some of the cool things about the new warning system:

• Cross server communication (You can warn people who are in different servers)
  • Saves the warning if the user being warned isn’t in the game, then next time they join, they will be warned

NEW FEATURE!!! the sus ban…
This is basically the regular ban but it shows everyone in the server that the person being banned is getting “voted off”.

1 Like

Cool, gonna use this instead of mine (cuz mines bad) in my major update for BanGUI.

2 Likes

Hey! Is there a possibility to give staff access a warning panel by group id? I would use this to give LRs access for warnings, and possibly ping a MR when they reached a certain amount!

1 Like

EZban isn’t a ban panel it is a ban framework with a lot of functions. Here is a good EZban powered ban panel:

1 Like

Hey, I was using your module to make a simple admin gui, but for some reason the ban doesn’t seem to work. It prints that the user has been banned but it doesn’t actually ban them.

Here is my code (It’s in a function):

local function Ban(AdminId, Plr, Reason)
	if Plr and table.find(Admins, AdminId) then
		EZBan.Ban(Plr, Reason, false)
	end
end

Here is what printed in the console:

Also, this is in an actual server and not in studio btw.

Do you have studio access to API services enabled?

(If not I will be sure to look into it)

1 Like

1 Like

I just tested the latest version of EZban and it worked just fine.

1 Like

do you want me to send you the file?

Sure if you would like to do so.

1 Like

Check your messages, I sent it.

1 Like

No, you can’t change it to ROBLOXEpicGamer9999999999999999 due to the 20 character limit.

Hello, does this support mobile?

1 Like

What do you mean? This is a ban module, not admin commands.

(So yes)

The point was that, if the module didn’t use UserIds, then a username change would unban you.

2 Likes

I mean is there any way i could open the gui on mobile?

There isn’t a GUI. If you are talking about the warning system, that works on moble.

1 Like

Oh, really sorry to waste your time.

1 Like