ezVisualz - UIGradient and UIStroke effects made easy!

You don’t need to have the end point being the same color as the start point, that’s just some of the templates we created. Try it out

I can’t script and I want to ask how I can add this animated stroke to my gui frame

1 Like

That’s the thing. When it wasn’t the same, it looked like an epileptic mess.

1 Like

then learn how to script and do it

1 Like

Could be something to do with Roblox, they updated it and it made a-lot of the preset effects look like an epileptic mess, but then they fixed it. One of the presets has a Start and End point that do not have the same colors, so perhaps you are configuring the preset wrong? Send your preset code here.

cool module but i realized if this module cost alot of Data Bandwidth (at receive) like 1 script using a easyvisual that cost 5-10 KB/s and it cost alot of performance

Yeah, can be quite costly depending how you use it. It has to make alot of calculations + update the number/color sequences 24/7, so it’s best recommended to only use a few, and should be paused/resumed when the UI is hidden/shown.

So, how would one go about updating this module to appear consistently across different frame rates?
Currently, on 240 FPS displays, the animations will appear much faster. Likewise, will appear slower on <60 FPS. Looks like this was designed for 60 FPS only. Understandably so, as it was the only one supported by Roblox until recently.

Reference: Introducing the Maximum Framerate setting

1 Like

Just published a fix for this. Should have initially factored in delta time, thanks for reporting this!

(a couple of effects off but will look into fixing those)

1 Like

A new effect has been added to ezVisualz: ShineOutline thanks to @tinblox11

Also, support for Wally:

3 Likes

idk if its just me but pause and destroy dont work at all, I simply tried this in ur uncopylocked place and tried doing like textEffect12:Pause(), no output

1 Like

Just published a fix for this, thanks for pointing it out!

Lovely, now i can save more time by working on the core gameplay instead of front end satisfaction, thanks!

1 Like

Do you have any idea on how to make your Module connects to a Karaoke System?

Hello, I’m wondering how this module could be used to construct a UIStroke animation that is of the colors moving in a direction rather than the colors rotating, I’ve attempted using the custom properties by making a .Stroke.new class however it would always turn out as a jittery, flashing mess.

Why did you make all of the presets in the uncopylocked place white, you legit deleted every preset like this makes this module useless now.

What do you mean? If you press Play, you can see all the gradients working.

yeah, I realized that but I don’t know why you removed them when it shows in studio it used to do that. It’s a bit harder to see which is which now, also how do I apply the shine texture to a bar, I want it to sparkle a little bit, can you help me out with that, it’s a progress bar.

Does this work on meshes or decals ? what is this ? in your examples at the top

Is there a way to get this to outline a mesh or decal image?

Thanks

How do I set the rotation of the gradient? I couldn’t find it