F1 Circuit And F1 Car

Lately, I have been making a fictional F1 Circuit along with an F1 car that I modeled. The circuit is made 100% by me except for the timing and race systems. I used the A-Chasis car kit for my car and inserted other scripts and plugins from other developers. Hoping for feedback on both the circuit and the car. Note that both are not fully finished. (Press V for the first-person camera in the car and R for mouse control.)

GAME LINK:

PHOTOS:

11 Likes

This looks great! It seems quite realistic and you also bothered about the details such as the barrier. Good job!

2 Likes

Looks amazing and good job :grinning:

2 Likes

Can you make a Version for Mobile players ??

1 Like

I’ve removed the tag from the title–that’s what the “optional tags” section is for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure how I can do it but I’ll find a way :slight_smile:

1 Like

the cool screen shots look better than the game, and is the car not supposed to move or did you make that on purpese

1 Like

The car is supposed to move. It was not working in-game?

i tried in game driving the car but it dosent move, you maybe ancord something you werent supposed too

Ahhh, you haven’t changed gears. In F1 cars, you manually shift gears to make the car faster. Press Q and E to shift gears. I hope it works now :slight_smile:

1 Like

,oh, ok got it.

(30charecters)

1 Like

This is so sick, I love it. (30 chars)

1 Like

This formula car’s top speed when I tested out, 207-208 mph (333-335 km/h).

Thank you for being observant. :slight_smile: I’ll adjust the cars speed.