F1ghtOn's Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a programmer, builder, photo designer, and scene creator (DM me if you don’t know what a scene creator is). I specialize in programming and scene creation. I have been programming for around 1 year on Roblox, 2.5 years of normal Lua, 2 years on HTML, 1 year and a half on python, and a month worth of JavaScript. I have previously worked on/for/with titles and groups such as Chaotic Combat, Void Clan, United Nations, and many more.

Showcase

You can view some of my assets here:

(All of the stuff in void clan’s games are made by me only as of 7/17/2021, however we’re likely to get more developers soon.)

Here are some screenshots of my work

gameicon

vcnewshirt

These screenshots include void clan websites (bare bones), ads, etc etc.
I also have some more work that I did in the United Nations that you may see:

United Nations Work

(Made the lighting and terrain and ship)

Availability

I try to work at the very least 2 hours a day, however sometimes I can’t due to meetings and development sessions with void clan (Which I work a lot for), or just having a scheduling issue in general.

Procedure

My procedure when it comes to developing is to always check for common bugs and issues before finishing an asset. For example, I always check my builds for Z fighting and also to make sure all transparency is set correctly. I also check my scripts for unnecessary lines of code, and also replacing things with tables when I can.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is per asset, since with that method I actually have to work for payment.

Who I work for/with

I am completely fine with working for/with normal studios, development teams, etc. However, I am not willing to work for/with manipulative groups, or toxic groups. If you are a toxic, manipulative, and/or careless person, I request you do not contact me.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at etap#1017

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Why is the link web.roblox.com ?

1 Like

Don’t have an explanation for that, I think it’s just your browser. (However pretty sure it is actually roblox’s domain)

Edit: As it turns out, I copy and pasted the link while on an alt I accidentally set to underage which seems to be the issue, sorry for the confusion.