Face Designer for Hire (Selective Commissions) - Cartoon/Anime Faces

About Me:

Hello, my name is Ibrahim and I usually design faces normally in the cartoony/anime range. I can vary from very simple faces to quite detailed and realistic faces. I offer my services to certain commissions where I believe I can provide the customer with what they want to the highest quality.

Showcase:

Here are some examples of faces I’ve made from different shows:

One Piece:
EdwardNewgate

Borsalino

Black Clover:
AstaBlackClover

BlackAstaBlackClover

YunoBlackClover

NoelleBlackClover

Availability:

I am available almost most of the week, feel free to drop me a message on Discord - Ibrahim#0005. We can discuss what’s needed, the amount etc.

Payment:

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment per asset. My price range is listed as usual:

Individual Face: 500R$
5 Faces Pack: 2000R$
10 Faces Pack: 4000R$

The more faces added, the price can be discussed. Prices can also differentiate depending on variants of faces (i.e. same face with different expressions will cost much less than a completely different face design).

You can contact me mainly on Discord: Ibrahim#0005. I don’t really check any other messaging forums.

4 Likes

Hired him and got what I expected, amazing quality; individual worked on numerous different faces for a Naruto game I worked on, he knew what his stuff.

Individual was able to give insight as to what faces may look good, as well as what accessories work with what. Would recommend.

1 Like

I’ve seen this individual’s work first-hand and can assure you that the quality he produced is top notch. The faces are very detailed and he can provide a wide range of looks from realistic to quite simple. He manages to get a substantial amount of work done in a short period of time and keeps continuous contact with his customers to ensure that they receive what they require and add adjustments to his work so that it fits their needs.

Would definitely recommend him for people who want reliable and affordable faces.