Faction flag Problem

Hello Developers!

I have recently started working on a WW2-FPS type of game for a while now, but since I started I’ve had one problem, which the countries flags. Few of them are offensive and against ToS, such as the Swastika Flag used by Nazi Germany in 30-40s.

I tried to make an different version of those flags, and I don’t know if they are bypassing Roblox ToS.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

They are clearly resembling something against the ToS. Even if it was allowed on Roblox it’s a messed up thing to add and doesn’t belong on this platform.

Big downvote for me.

Also you shouldn’t be making a game on Roblox based off of real wars, that’s against the ToS too. Just do what everyone else does and make a game like Phantom Forces with two arbitrary sides.

Then why games such as D-Day, War in the Western Front / Pacific RP, Entrenched, Warfronts and many more exist?

I guess if you make it different enough it’s allowed. (I’m not aware of any of those games)

But even if it’s allowed in my opinion it shouldn’t be done on Roblox. It’s not very difficult to make a FPS game unrelated to world events. I don’t know why people are so compelled to make games like that but what do I know.

I believe using the German Empire flag would be an acceptable alternative that wouldn’t cause issues