Factor's GFX Portfolio

Greetings!

My name is Factor and like many others, I make GFX for everyone in need. Here are some fun facts about me:

• Over 3+ Years of experience
  • Helped in marketing a lot of small and big games
  • 5/5 Star reviews over at RoDevs and many happy clients!

My understanding of lighting, composition and color theory alongside other skills I’ve garnered over the years make me stand out from the rest - which ensures your project will receive lots of love and care!

Note: Some are old some are new!

Improving and learning something new every day is what I stand by!

Gallery

You can find more on my portfolio album over at imgbb!

Here are some Frequently asked questions regarding my services!

What services do you offer?

I specialize in creating game icons, thumbnails, text logos, game pass icons, and other related assets. If you need something specific that falls in between, feel free to ask!

Are there any types of GFX you don't do?

Currently, I am not proficient in anime or power-up related thumbnails and icons. While I can still take on such projects, please note that they may take longer than usual. Additionally, 2D vector logos are outside my expertise at this time.

What is your typical turnaround time?

Depending on the size and complexity of the project, turnaround time can range from the same day to 48-72 hours. I take the time to experiment, refine, and post-process to ensure high-quality results. Additional tasks like revisions or texturing may extend this timeline.

Can you enhance a map I provide with better textures?

Yes, I can rebuild and enhance maps with improved textures. A high-quality thumbnail often requires a well-crafted environment, and I have experience in creating these. However, this will require additional time and resources, which may affect the cost.

What are your pricing rates?

My pricing is flexible and tailored to each project. I believe in charging fairly for the value I provide, unlike some artists who may undersell their skills. I will give you a detailed breakdown of the tasks involved, the time required, and the cost. We can discuss this further to ensure it fits your budget.

What file formats will I receive upon project completion?

Upon completion, you will receive the files in PSD, PNG, and .blend formats. This way, you can make future edits or hand them off to another GFX artist if needed.

Important Questions

Do you offer revisions, and how many?

At the start of each project, you will receive up to 3 revisions.

Here’s how it works: Revisions begin after you’ve received the first draft. Once I consider the piece finished, I’ll send it to you for feedback. Any changes you request at this stage will count as a revision.

Please note: Even a single change, like a color adjustment, counts as a revision. To maximize your revisions, I recommend providing a list of all desired changes at once. This way, they count as a single revision rather than individually.

What if I’m not satisfied with the final product?

That wouldn’t be the first time I’ve encountered an unsatisfied client. It could be due to a few reasons:

• The vision wasn’t communicated clearly from the beginning
  • The client had different expectations of the final result
  • There were changes in the project scope during the process

If you’re not satisfied, we’ll work together to identify the issue and make necessary adjustments within the scope of the revisions. My goal is to ensure you’re happy with the final product, so I’m always open to constructive feedback and willing to find solutions that work for you.

What are my payment options?

Both PayPal (USD & EUR) and Robux are my accepting payments. Keep in mind you will have to cover tax unless paying through group funds for Robux.

Note: I will start working on the project after the initial downpayment. Depending on the size of the project it will be either 50% or 30% of the agreed cost! This is to ensure my time is not wasted and your vision is made.

Terms & Conditions | PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Payment: A non-refundable deposit of 30-50% is required upfront before starting any project. The remaining balance is due upon completion of the project.

Revisions: Each project includes up to 3 revisions. Additional revisions beyond this may incur extra charges.

Ownership: Once payment is completed, you will have full rights to the final designs. I retain the right to showcase the work in my portfolio unless otherwise agreed.

Cancellation: If the project is canceled after work has begun, the deposit will not be refunded, and any completed work will remain the property of mine (the designer).

Confidentiality: Any proprietary or sensitive information shared during the project will be kept confidential.

Client Responsibilities: The client is responsible for providing all necessary information, assets, and feedback in a timely manner to ensure the project stays on schedule. Silence longer than 48h will be considered as cancellation of the project. In this case, restarting it will require a new deposit, and the previous deposit will not be refunded.

Copyright and DMCA Notice: All previews and images provided by me are protected by copyright and contain watermarks. Unauthorized use or alteration of these images, including the removal of watermarks, is strictly prohibited. If you or anyone else removes my watermarks or uses my work without permission, I reserve the right to issue a DMCA notice to Roblox or any other platform where the work is being used. This is to ensure that my intellectual property rights are enforced and protected.

By proceeding with the project, you agree to above terms.

Don’t be afraid to contact me and let’s discuss everything you need from me! You can find me on these platforms and I’ll try my best to respond in a timely manner:

• Twitter: @IamTheFactor
  • Discord: @thirdfactor
  • Here on the devforum
1 Like