Failed to load animation - sanitized ID

My animations was working so fine then I rejoin game and boom this happens “Failed to load animation - sanitized ID” And I OWN ALL MY ANIMATIONS

Note: The code works just FINE

local keyframes = game:GetService("KeyframeSequenceProvider"):GetKeyframeSequenceAsync(c2.AnimationId)

1. Make sure the animation IDs are the same
  2. Make sure the animation is published under the same owner as the game (i.e. your account if the game is under your account or the group if the game is under the group)
5 Likes

If you read slowly you would know i said it worked just fine and I OWN ALL ANIMATIONS before i rejoined

1 Like

“¯\_(ツ)_/¯” it never hurts to double check.

The game also needs to be owned by whoever owns the animation. If that’s the case, maybe you could try re-publishing the animation under a different asset and changing all the IDs.

3 Likes

same problem happening to me

this bug just came out of no where out the blue

2 Likes

you aren’t reading if i stated it worked before i rejoined and I own all ANIMATIONS there is no need to double check if my game been up for a month working JUST FINE before roblox update…

yea i think its a roblox bug because this isn’t only happening to us

• Are you running all animations with their active Animator and NOT the humanoid

• Are your properly Allowing time for the Animation Instance to be loaded and dupilicated to the client

• Are all Animations ID within the Animation Instance Valid Animations Assigned with the Correct ID system;

• What is the complete full error; Does it mention or suggest the error coming from a script.

Can you not read either? like it’s simple to understand… you can’t help with this only roblox can

2 Likes

I can read thank you. Sanitized ID means you have an improver ID. Meaning that the Animation simply doesn’t exist, Isn’t Loaded properly, Is not published correctly, Ownership issue ect… If I were you I would simply Preload my animations by using the ContentProviderService. However, If you do not want to take my feedback then feel free, but this isn’t usually a roblox error, rather an error from your own making.

2 Likes

Sanitized id also means the the animations isn’t found even when you are the owner<< this is how i know you don’t run into bugs on roblox you shouting out stuff but don’t know that roblox breaks animations on some updates to where you have to wait for your anims to reload again you can be the ownersh of said but it wont load your ANIMATIONS because of something roblox did now LIKE I SAID IT IS a roblox error

And preloading wont do anything until roblox fix the issue which is the anims acting like you are not the owner of them when they are under you AND IF SOMEONE SAYS their game was running JUST FINE before they rejoin no update on their end but roblox end ITS ROBLOX read context clues

i have answered a similar question before
and i’m too lazy to repost word for word

this is my answer

yea it’s a roblox issue they need to fix this issue lol

Reupload your animations,
I see you’re getting angry at people because your issue is not being solved.

If your game is on a group, upload the animation to that group, if your game is not on a group, you need to have ownership of the game to upload the animation.

1 Like

bro you are not reading aswell LOL we just said it was an roblox issue that’s not being upset it’s the fact you guys not reading what we saying “own all animations” it’s pretty easy to read

? dude, i get this error all the times i dont care if you own it i experience the same and fix it by reuploading it

reuploading anims won’t help you that’s what you not understanding either roblox have to fix the issue

reuploading anims won’t help you my guy… that’s what you not understanding either…
roblox haave to fix the issue

reuploading animations helped me

just try the following things

• if you don’t own the game tell the person that owns it to upload the animation

• if your game is on a group upload the animation to that group

• if your game is from your profile you reupload it

if none of these at ALL worked then its roblox’s connection to your server