Failed to load animation - sanitized ID

• Are you running all animations with their active Animator and NOT the humanoid

• Are your properly Allowing time for the Animation Instance to be loaded and dupilicated to the client

• Are all Animations ID within the Animation Instance Valid Animations Assigned with the Correct ID system;

• What is the complete full error; Does it mention or suggest the error coming from a script.

Can you not read either? like it’s simple to understand… you can’t help with this only roblox can

3 Likes

I can read thank you. Sanitized ID means you have an improver ID. Meaning that the Animation simply doesn’t exist, Isn’t Loaded properly, Is not published correctly, Ownership issue ect… If I were you I would simply Preload my animations by using the ContentProviderService. However, If you do not want to take my feedback then feel free, but this isn’t usually a roblox error, rather an error from your own making.

2 Likes

Sanitized id also means the the animations isn’t found even when you are the owner<< this is how i know you don’t run into bugs on roblox you shouting out stuff but don’t know that roblox breaks animations on some updates to where you have to wait for your anims to reload again you can be the ownersh of said but it wont load your ANIMATIONS because of something roblox did now LIKE I SAID IT IS a roblox error

1 Like

And preloading wont do anything until roblox fix the issue which is the anims acting like you are not the owner of them when they are under you AND IF SOMEONE SAYS their game was running JUST FINE before they rejoin no update on their end but roblox end ITS ROBLOX read context clues

1 Like

i have answered a similar question before
and i’m too lazy to repost word for word

this is my answer

yea it’s a roblox issue they need to fix this issue lol

Reupload your animations,
I see you’re getting angry at people because your issue is not being solved.

If your game is on a group, upload the animation to that group, if your game is not on a group, you need to have ownership of the game to upload the animation.

1 Like

bro you are not reading aswell LOL we just said it was an roblox issue that’s not being upset it’s the fact you guys not reading what we saying “own all animations” it’s pretty easy to read

? dude, i get this error all the times i dont care if you own it i experience the same and fix it by reuploading it

reuploading anims won’t help you that’s what you not understanding either roblox have to fix the issue

reuploading anims won’t help you my guy… that’s what you not understanding either…
roblox haave to fix the issue

reuploading animations helped me

just try the following things

• if you don’t own the game tell the person that owns it to upload the animation

• if your game is on a group upload the animation to that group

• if your game is from your profile you reupload it

if none of these at ALL worked then its roblox’s connection to your server

no what you didn’t realize is this is why the failed sanitized is happening and i stated that from the beginning with the first person " you can be the ownership of said animations but it wont load your ANIMATIONS" You Do Not Have Ownership Of Animation With The Selected Id - #17 by FoxwelI and it’s not a connection to the server it’s roblox in general if my game WAS WORKING FINE before the roblox update why would it be my connection i clearly said it worked fine before rejoining :confused:

1 Like

Pretty sure this isn’t a roblox issue and it is related to scripts, I had this yesterday, after respawning it worked.

it’s a roblox issue people are reporting it still and just read the comment before yours it explains alot

If the id is a known valid id then you are correct, there is nothing to fix, the animation just failed to load for whatever reason. It may not fail the next time you try. The wording of the error message is confusing. ‘Sanitized’ doesn’t mean anything was wrong with it as a roblox rep states here:

I have read the comment before posting, and reporting stuff is normal.

Roblox will NOT fix a bug with your specific assets. The entire platform is buggy, and it’s rare to find something that will actually be fixed.

People on this forum are trying to help you and you are seem to have an idea that they are required to provide any help to you when they aren’t, stop being so disrespectful to people trying to help you.

I’ve had this issue several times, it is a pain, you need to reupload the animations. It’s not going to be fixed by Roblox. They won’t even fix blatant documentation mistakes, they aren’t going to bother fixing this bug, this is 2023, not 2016, they don’t care.

2 Likes

it works ingame, trust me i had this