Failed to load plugin permission

So I was in my studio today and I got this error

I don’t know how it happened and none of the plugins I used loaded in, can anyone help me?

1 Like

So that appears to be an HTTP error.
From what I can see anyhow.

Do you have HTTP enabled, and API services enabled on the game you are using that in?

When in studio follow the path:
Game Settings > Security
Allow HTTP Requests
Allow Studio Access to API Services

If that does not solve the issue, I would go to:
Plugins > Manage Plugins
Click beside the plugins causing issues and ensure that the individual plugins have the proper permissions authorized.

You might also want to check your plugins as I believe a recent studio update has uninstalled everyones plugins. I noticed my plugins were all not active in studio. If you havent already I suggest checking this forum as well, if this is the issue you are facing: Studio Error Impacting Plugins and the Toolbox

Is the plugin outdated? Or broken? That can also be a common issue in older plugins / less popular ones that do not receive updates often.

If none of these solve the issue, I would recommend you contact a Developer Relations staff member via Private Messages on the Developer Forum or contact ROBLOX Support!

Good luck!

1 Like

Thx man really appreciate it, ya that forum was the same thing that happened to me, i will take Cu_rrency’s advise and wait for it to be fix, thx.

Hmmm, funny, this happened to me just now, I was gonna make a topic on it till I found this. Not having plugins really made me think, “oh well, I can’t do anything now” I took them for granted to be honest. This worked for me by the way, but is there a reason the HTTP thing on my settings just turned off randomly?