Failed to load sound

• I have tried ctrl+shift+F and looked for these IDs everywhere but I cannot find it.
    =============================
    Just answer me these:
  • Is it possible to fix these?
  • Is it important to fix these?
  • Is it going to affect the game in bad way?
    =============================
    If there is anything you need to help me with this please let me know I can provide everything and thank you in advance :))

I had the same problem. I have a sound that won’t load on the server, but it doesn’t show up in Audio Discovery.

Could you run a for loop and check if the sound has that particular asset id?

I have never tried that, could you tell me how exactly to run a for loop?

Here’s a tutorial on for loops for future help.

What you gotta do is basically paste and run this code in the command bar (where it days ID please change it to the number in the “rbxassetid://” sequence):

local ID = 0 for _, s in ipairs(game:GetDescendants()) do if s:IsA("Sound") and s.SoundId == "rbxassetid://"..tostring(ID) then warn(s:GetFullName()) end end
1 Like

Did you make sure that you allowed the sound to be played in your experience? Is it someone else’s sound?

Yes it’s someone else’s sound and I did not make sure that I allowed the sound to be played in my experience because I have no idea how to allow it?

Thanks for the tutorial but can you once tell me what command bar you are talking about? like HDadmin cmd bar or what else?

Sorry If I sound dumb, im still new and tryna learn stuff.
(Also yeah I am reading the tutorial and hoping to understand as much I can)

No worries, this place is here to help you.

If you don’t have it opened already, I’m talking about Studio’s command bar. You can open it by going to the VIEW tab (up, left side) and then search for a button that says command bar (again, up in the left side). Then copy-paste the code I wrote above.

Thanks,

And yes I have found it and opened it + added the sound ID in there.
Now I am tryna figure out how to run? I pressed enter but it does nothing and I run test game and still nothing.

Or maybe it does something but I have no idea what its supposed to do or I should look out for after…

You should also open the Output and see the path of the sound that has issues. You open it by doing the same process eith the command bar but look for “Output” instead. There should be orange texts showing you a path to the sound with loading issues.

Yes I have Output opened and the error leads me to nowhere when I click on it.

But yeah if talk about sound IDs which showing the errors are below:

7944988779 shows for more than 2 times.
184211507 shows once only.

I have searched for these IDs but cant find it.
what I think is maybe I need to download and upload them as in my sound to make it work?

The other person has to be a developer of the experience, and has to give you permission to use it (by adding the Universe ID as an allowed experience to use the audio).

You need to trace the sound’s location using the Explorer, not by clicking on them. Yes, I recommend you upload them yourself.

Oh so thats what it takes, Then I would rather use own sound or smth.

Do you have any plugin suggestions? which can help me to get the sound IDs which does not require to take permission? or help me download song from any song ID.

No, you must reupload the sounds if you still have them or remove them entirely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.