Failing To Gain Attention For My Guess The Impostor Game

I made and released a game me and my friends enjoy but it’s failing to gain attention. Please give me feedback for the game itself and tips on how it can gain attention on the platform.

Here’s the game: Guess The Impostor - Roblox
Here’s an ad for the game: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s_cVsyEUHSI

1 Like

There are ways of gaining attention, one of which is advertisements.
You’ve added one AD on youtube, but looking at the like and comment count it seems like not many people saw it.
if no one saw your ads, how would they know you’re game exists?

Roblox ads exist, and while they are horrible now, they are probably still one of the best ways.
If you don’t want to spent money, you need to find a way to get the ADs to the user.
(like post more ads, not just one, and try multiple paltforms eg tiktok youtube whatever)

now I’m not someone specialized in ads, so idk how you’d even get them to the user, but Ig you could maybe try to get someone remotely famous to talk about it, which probably has a very small chance of happening but yeah…

Idk other effective ways like ads, but you can always do the medieval spread the word type thing where friends tell friends tell friends and eventually everyone knows. but that would take way too long for probably minimal stuff.

good luck though!

1 Like