Fair prices for my gamepasses?

So I recently released gamepasses for my game and here they are:

Just wondering, are these good prices for now? Since I’m just starting to monetize, I decided to start with low prices.

Benefits for each gamepass: (the description of each gamepass)

Here is a poll:

• Fair
  • Some gamepasses could have prices tweaked
  • Not fair at all

0 voters

2 Likes

I feel that it depends on how hard, easy, or medium difficulty the game is. Such as, Jailbreak level 2x Cash should be around 100-250. Really, whatever price fits you the most.

1 Like

Hey, this is more of a question but Ill leave some feedback too. How do you get it so it shows you ‘sales’ ? Is it roblox+ ?

Other than that, I think it really depends on how powerful and how effective they are in game, if it doesnt affect the game in a major way, I think those are okay prices, but as I see something like ‘‘x2 Cash’’, I would probably expand to 350-500 robux.

1 Like

Well you can play the game for yourself here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/refer?SortName=MyRecent&PlaceId=3656132490&Position=3&PageType=Home&LocalTimestamp={localTimestamp}&TotalInSort=6&SortPosition=1&PageId=c283d4e5-be30-4cca-8cfa-12373facbc00

If you think something is fair, you should go for it, if the power up is way too overpowered, maybe try adding Robux to the price depending on what it is, for example, what i would do is if i had a gamepass that tripled the amount of XP, Coins, ETC, i’d add 300 Robux. per multiplication, i would add at least 50 - 100. This has been a technique that I think a handful of developers use.

1 Like

I think the 2x cash is fairly priced… However, 2x crystals sounds like something more valuable?
Therefore, maybe have those priced like 75-100?

3 Likes

I edited some of the prices just to let you know. And I added a poll.

1 Like

I also think VIP should be in the rage of 100-150, depending on the benefits a user will receive once they purchased.

1 Like

These prices are fair, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, the only thing you should consider is raising some of them a bit.

1 Like

Ok I’m just gonna say this, how many of the gamepasses would you buy?

0 voters

@IAmPinleon your prices are very fair. It is good to see a dev who does not confront his players with a 1k gamepass as soon as they enter the game or in their passes and to have lower prices during a pandemic is a very admirable thing. Your poll depends on your game (as I do not know your game or if id enjoy it) and that depends if i’d buy it.

1 Like

I did not think of having

I just wanted to have lower prices since I was new to monetization :slight_smile:

1 Like

I kind of suspected this but it’s a good thing that you havent raised your prices is what I mean. You should edit your post adn include your game if its released/in beta so people can see what its about. You should also include details of what vip would offer etc

Would need to see aload of other details like popularity, effectiveness and general impact on my gameplay.

1 Like