Falcon Blox: CCV/AFTI flight control systems

I had been working on the CCV/AFTI flight control systems for falcon Blox which allow players (pilots) to perform unusual and unique flight maneuvers during a dogfight. Here is the art describing the Flight controls of the CCV/AFTI systems.

As a F-16 fan, I would like to implement these flight control systems for falcon Blox so that players can experience different flight maneuvers in different F-16s.

Hope you have a good day at Roblox.

acecombat606.

2 Likes

Leave your Amazing and wise information and critism on this topic.

Good description and examples. Make sure to work on the game too and not just plan it though, since only taking action matters.

1 Like

I understand that, but since i can’t make good script and models i had to use paperwork and art to get it done. So expect that i can only show art in trying to prove ideas, but i do get your point and i do respect your advise. Thanks for your reply.

i have no idea what this means but this looks really cool! Good luck building this!

1 Like

To be honest, CCV (control configured vehicle) and AFTI (advanced fighter technology integration) had been tested on F-16s. Sorry for being unclear.

no im just dumb :smiley:
anyways good luck on your project!

1 Like

Thanks, have a good day at Roblox :blush: