Falcon Blox: for Roblox or not

What are you posting?: I made this poll for people to decide whether falcon Blox belongs to Roblox or not.
Last night, my thoughts said that falcon Blox doesn’t belong in Roblox while my heart said it would.

What Do You Want To Achieve?: I hope that someone will one day discover my concept arts and would something about it him/herself of my works.

• Yes, you created these concept arts and it would be great to see this in Roblox.
  • No, it doesn’t belong to Roblox because it is not a game but it’s a simulator.

0 voters

1 Like

I think that it is a good concept, though I would like to see the concept art be more refined so we can better understand your creative process and what you wish to achieve. I think you should listen to your heart, because it is a good idea, but we just need a little bit more clarity about what your heart is saying you should create! :)

2 Likes

My real objective of what my heart wants is that some of my game and simulation ideas (though i am not good in creating games and making true models are my weak points) will be accepted by the Roblox community as my brain might be overloaded with ideas that i can only draw them up. Yes the clarity points I want to make is whether falcon blox belongs to Roblox or not because last night,thoughts were swirling around that my games and simulations don’t belong on Roblox since people may not want play it as it could be seen as a competition between my ideas and Roblox itself.

Hope you have a good day at Roblox dev forum.

Ace

1 Like

Often times I have the same thoughts about my models and come up with several rough sketches that I’m unsure of, yet as long as they abide by the roblox guidelines they are typically accepted, at least by the moderation. There are lots of good hats and models that are being made that are superior to anything that I think I’m able to currently make, yet with practice and refinement they become better. You should practice refining Falcon Blox and then I would likely be more than willing to help with some ideas you have in regards to modeling. What I do when indecision hits is create a pros and cons list of my ideas, and it typically clears any confusion as to whether or not what I’m wanting to do is something that should be done. Hope this helps :)

2 Likes

Ok, I shall try my best in order to get things right.

1 Like