Falcon Skies update For Falcon Blox: concept art

What are you posting?: I have worked on a concept art for the falcon skies update for Falcon Blox. Though developers may think it’s a new game, it’s a update when the old assets (when made by me on blender 3.6) are likely to be replaced and the flight Physics and animations are renewed.here is my concept art for Falcon Skies.

This art came from my old drawings that I made with MS paint.

Have a wonderful day: :relaxed:

Acecombat606.

2 Likes

Leave me your thoughts and suggestions for this topic so that I can improve it.

Hey there @acecombat606! How are you?

I liked the art! It is more than just a concept, and yes how it represents the game. Some people may say that it looks horrible, but in In my opinion, it looks good and it is comprehensive visually.

I believe that what can be really improved is moving from Microsoft Paint to Adobe Photoshop or at least a software specialized for painting such as Krita. Make sure to always awesome arts! :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks Juan, I appreciate your opinion on this. But I rather keep the style and due to my lack of digital art skills I may not be able to draw complex things like lighting and shadowing effects, But I do understand you and i will keep this information in mind for future developments in myself and for Roblox.

Have a good day and a happy time on Roblox.

Acecombat606.

1 Like