Fall 2022 Accelerator Program Opportunity

Is there a reason applications are still open?? and is the 1st of April still an accurate day as to when we’d hear news back?

5 Likes

Roblox is PST based so it may be a few more hours until we hear anything back

4 Likes

During the summer round, I got my declination letter at 1:00 PM EST. I was a little concerned that I didn’t send in my application properly since I still haven’t heard any news (it’s 5:30 PM EST), so it’s relieving to hear that people are experiencing the same thing.

Anyways, I encourage the Roblox staff to take their time when going through the applications. There’s no rush, and I’m sure we’d all understand if you guys needed more time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

PST isn’t 5 days behind tho :upside_down_face: the apps were supposed to close Monday, but they are still open

2 Likes

Hoping they’ve just forgot to close them, and they’re still going to send an email out soon for those who applied before the deadline :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hopefully. I imagine anything sent in after monday would be ignored?

1 Like

Possibly yes. They might just let you through since you did also let them know here that it’s still open but that’d be very dependent on their mood at the time. One thing tho, why apply after the deadline to begin with?

1 Like

I didn’t, I applied a few days before. I’d be annoyed if my app was denied while someone who applys after the deadline is let through tho :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Hey guys! Did anyone receive a confirmation/declination email yet? It’s almost past the specified timeframe and I haven’t gotten any notifications from the developer relations. Just a little worried :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I haven’t obtained anything yet.

It seems like there may be a delay.

1 Like

Update:

I have still not received a letter, despite it now being the 2nd.

1 Like

Same here. Maybe it got delayed to Monday? Fresh week?

5 Likes

We have changed the date in which we will get back to applicants to APRIL 8. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

14 Likes

EDIT: I now see the response :slight_smile: