Fall 2022 Accelerator Program Opportunity

Will all team members have to be present in person? Or can 1 or so be remote?

12 Likes

Very nice!!! I’ll think about Applying or not, since I have basically everythint what is required. I also already know some friends who already attendet and had great experiences! I really like these Programms Roblox! :grin:

10 Likes

I don’t meet the age requirements, unfortunately, but best of luck to everyone applying!

13 Likes

Apps came out for this one a few months easrly compared to previous years :sweat_smile: thankfully, got a solid team, solid demo, 5th time applying, here’s hoping :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

May I apply as a solo dev? I consider myself a jack of all trades & usually Develop on my own for my experiences. I’ve wanted to apply as an accelerator for quite some time now but the 2-5 participants per team rule has discouraged me from applying.

10 Likes

No, it’s a requirement to have 2-5 team members. As stated here as well:

15 Likes

What does the post mean by funding for “technology”?

12 Likes

They give I think a lump sum ($1k) to first time accelerators to basically spend on equipment that would help them during the program

17 Likes

Good luck!!! Can’t wait to see the great things your team makes!!!

9 Likes

It means that they will provide you with the funding to purchase necessary technological equipment to better help yourself and your team develop games. For example, if you need a new computer to develop on and you somehow manage to find a decent one for 1k or lower (excluding the fact that the market is going crazy), that could be a use for the technological equipment funds.

11 Likes

hi guys I hope everyone get in :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Is this something that would be discussed if your team is accepted? I remember the last application had a question asking if we planned on doing it in person or remote, but that doesn’t seem to be there this time around.

And if so, would the whole team be required to attend in person? As in, if 4/5 members can/are willing to attend in person, but 1 can’t, would the whole team be then required to do it remotely??

10 Likes

I’m going to apply in 2 years with a good team of mine, currently I am studying at school. And need to finish it before applying. It’s always been a dream of mine to apply/compete.

10 Likes

Succes everybody who’s going to apply

12 Likes

A pitch about what exactly? The project or the team?

8 Likes

Nope, it’s for your favorite cat food :person_facepalming:

You’re supposed to present a pitch for your game. Your team will be “pitched” as part of the interview.

10 Likes

Nice. I should be the first Chinese applying it.

5 Likes

I wish you all good luck and hope you can achieve what you want

1 Like

It would be nice to include a confirmation email of some sort so we can know whether or not our application was received.

Maybe for the following accelerators :smiley:

1 Like

You should already be part of a team. Now is a good time to start preparing for the next one though.

2 Likes