False "Attempted to Teleport to a Restricted Place" on mobile with reserved servers

Three weeks ago I began receiving many reports of TeleportService failing with error code 773, specifically only for some mobile players.

This started happening without any change to my own code, which had been functioning properly for months. It seems to happen only to certain groups of mobile players–some have experienced this bug every teleport for weeks, some have never seen it. Maybe this is region specific?

This is for teleporting to reserved servers using TeleportService:ReserveServer and then TeleportService:TeleportToPrivateServer.

Again, the bug only occurs to mobile players, despite the access to all these places being open to mobile. If I made a change to cause this to start happening, I am oblivious of it.

The placeIds affected are:

2 Likes

You should probably look into this topic instead of creating a whole new one:

1 Like

Hello. We’re looking into the issue. Thanks for reporting.

3 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.