[False bug, ignore] Alt+Tab freezes studio completely while running accurate play solo

If you press ALT+TAB while running accurate play solo, studio completely freezes and can only be closed through the task manager.

How to reproduce bug

Simply press ALT+TAB to switch windows from studio while running an accurate play solo session, while it is loading:

Studio is now frozen:
Please ignore my windows theme.

I’m running Windows 7, and was able to reproduce the same issue on Windows 10.

Not experiencing the issue on Windows 10. Does this happen with all plugins disabled? If so, can you upload a video of the issue so I can confirm I’m doing everything you are?

Yeah, just a moment. Let me check.

With all plugins disabled, it doesn’t occur…

This is really weird. The issue just started happening like 10 minutes ago, I haven’t had any issues before.

Can you disable the plugins until you figure out which one is causing the problem and link it here?

Yeah, I’ll disable the plugins one by one until it fixes.

Found the plugin (it’s a shame, I use this plugin to the point where I depend on it…):

Having this plugin enabled completely freezes accurate play solo. This wasn’t an issue until 30 minutes ago…
I’ve always had this plugin enabled and havn’t had any problems until now.

Ok, so it only happens in this place:

Any other place doesn’t have this issue.

I honestly don’t know what the issue was… it seems to have magically fixed itself, even though I have the same exact plugins that I had enabled before (including the script explorer plugin).

Apologies for the false bug report.

Next time, if some weird freezing happens, don’t kill Studio, and a full dump file would be helpful to analyze:-)

Please check below link for how to generate full dump:-)

Alrighty, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.