Falsely Banned For "Scamming"

I was banned for “scamming” for 1 day from my Roblox bio and there is literally nothing promoting any kind of scam in my bio at all. Roblox please use this as a tool to train your moderation team before they take action on people for obviously not true reasons. This is the second false ban I have been given from you in a few months as my last one was uplifted and removed completely and I will be filing an appeal regarding this as well to get this infraction removed from my account.

I mainly want to ask if anyone else agrees with this because to me this is baffling when all my Bio said was how to send me a message on Roblox since my profile is follow only to send messages and the games and groups I work for, the ranks for those groups, along with the group links and where to buy my UGC. This is ridiculous that mistakes like this are constantly made when they shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

tbh the best way of support would prob be with the roblox appeal forms it self*,roblox site : https://www.roblox.com/support, because i really doubt any roblox moderator would see this topic and they will prob answer you faster via the form it self

Oh I appealed them and once again they appealed it because it has no basis. I am tired of getting banned for false things it is ridiculous. This has happened a few times this year and it’s super annoying that something like this even passes moderation to ban me for no reason. I am concerned at how Roblox moderation is not properly doing it’s job and falsely banning people even when there isn’t even a hint of anything as to why the ban reason was to even be misconstrued.

I will say if anyone from Roblox does see this by chance, please deep train your moderators so people do not get falsely banned as that is an egregious action to take on someone when there isn’t even a basis the the ban to where it just feels made up especially an infraction such as scamming which can hurt someones reputation. I really am not happy about this mostly because it has happened more than once.

1 Like

You got banned because you probably had links. I believe it matters if you have links and not what kind. So it’s probably this.

Shouldn’t be getting banned to begin with. They should be reading before making a decision like this if they read it anyone would know nothing is wrong. My only conclusion is it was an automated ban because if a physical person reviewed this and made that decision based on that i dont think they should have a job. Things like this can damage our accounts or affect our abilities to devex etc. It’s not right. Im just happy it was corrected.

Yes I meant it as an automated bam. A real person would (most probably ,as we are speaking for the Roblox mod team,) read the description.

My profile was just warned AGAIN for the SAME exact thing. This is ridiculous.

And now they upheld a false warning.