Fan Logo For Obby Trivia Challenge

Give me your feedback on what you think on this please :slight_smile:

Thank you for viewing and have a great day!

14 Likes

I like the neon effect “challenge” has to it, awesome logo

1 Like

I really like the logo design here. The duplicated faded logo behind the main one makes it look confusing though imo, along with the “CG” background text on the logo itself, but I assume that’s just a watermark. Remove/replace those and I think you’ve got a pretty great logo! Also you’re missing an “I” in “trivia”. Additionally, adding something that symbolizes the “obby” part of the game would communicate the title even more.

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice that, I am a total idiot!

1 Like

It looks great! The colors and text effects are really well done.

Just a side note: It looks like you misspelled “trivia”—you need another i after the v.

2 Likes

Isn’t this a ‘thumbnail’? Anyway great ‘icon’.

2 Likes

Yea I figured it out :tired_face: but thank you

1 Like

Hey I didn’t notice it for 3 minutes looking at your logo lol. Everyone makes typos especially in graphic design when you can be way more focused on the look of the gfx rather than the content.

Im not sure what you mean… :confused:

Talking about the typo in “trivia” that you said you were an “idiot” over. You’re fine, everyone makes typos even pros.

2 Likes

Wooow it is really amazing. Nice neon colors. Nice work! :+1:

2 Likes

It looks great! it’s a nice design I think that it would really entice the viewer or whoever is looking at the logo and get them to play the game.

1 Like

I like it but what are those words behind “Obby Trivia”? You also forgot the “i” in “trivia”. lol

1 Like

What font you using oh the Challenge text?