Fan-made ROBLOX menu design

Recently, I discovered the new menu and space between the close menu and the menu is pretty infuriating (look at attachment 1)

Attachment 1, yuck, so many spaces

So, I decided to make a concept art, based on the layout of Roblox’s new menu

By comparing both the new menu and the one I designed, which one seems cleaner and better? Let me know!

(don’t mind the Nakogls text, it’s a watermark)

62 Likes

It looks very cool, good work! :+1:

5 Likes

It’s better, but how will exiting the menu work? Will you just have to tap outside of the menu? Also you should probably change the green to blue to make it fit roblox better, it looks xbox themed.

3 Likes

i think it really good then current roblox menu plus if you press and kind of button it turn green and it also help as well good design and cool ui

2 Likes

It also adds color which is a nice touch to be honest. Nice work.

2 Likes

Tap outside of the menu to exit, and the green color is based on roblox’s new menu as well

4 Likes

The green color is when you are hovering at it, or, is being selected

1 Like

Great work! However, the Reset Character, Resume, Record and Screenshot are missing.

2 Likes

I would definitely use your one over roblox’s if I could figure out how to that is :joy:

1 Like

They will be in a three dots menu, which is probably at top right corner.

1 Like

hi @nakogls is look better! great work.

If only ROBLOX could see this. :sob:

1 Like

Very clean! Also very cool! Honestly would prefer this, someone needs to see this.

1 Like

Really nice edit. Finally, somebody who understands the struggle.

Also, you need to remove ‘Feedback’ in the title! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yours takes the win. Looks super clean and I’m sure everyone can agree on that

1 Like

This looks super good! I prefer this one over ROBLOX’s current one.

1 Like

It’s looking good so far, but please add a game picture as well in that empty box and maybe make the whole UI black instead of grey.

To be honest, a lot of things with the new menu design is infurating. How about the empty space between chat and the (mostly non-existent) topbar

How it should be (all buttons together, chat at the top, bring back the 3 lines menu) :

Adding onto the list of ‘why’, why does the player menu tween when the menu closes but not other buttons?
N2Po7vQf1k

2 Likes

I assume they wanted to push this update before updating the chat UI

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be blurred, somewhat similar to fluent design

1 Like