Fantasia RPG Music Part 3

Hi guys. I haven’t really worked on the game itself since winter break, but I have still been writing new pieces for my RPG, Fantasia. I just wanted to post these songs here since I think the game might never reach a fully playable state now that I have a job, college, and summer plans. My music is loosely based on Ian Taylor’s compositions for Old School Runescape, but I think I have a different writing style than him. However, I use the same soundfont as he did because I like the style.

Hope you guys enjoy these songs! Maybe I will find the time/inspiration to keep working on Fantasia, so that they can become a part of an immersive experience. Also, check out my previous posts if you want to find my last two similar posts.

8 Likes

All of the music are pretty nice.
Nice to hear it.
Keep it up!

Each song is very well composed and really fits the descriptions. If I could suggest one thing, add more contrast in some songs; contrast will go a long way with keeping the listener’s attention to 3-4 minutes song. Other than that, amazing work, keep composing!

I love those songs! I suggest adding a calm song for some beach or fantasy forest.