Fantasy Cartoony UI

A UI made by a 2+ year experience UI Designer. Also don’t try to steal the UI

Make sure to like the post and leave a comment below!

If you want to hire me here is my portfolio (Accepting comms rn)
My portfolio: [OPEN] Professional UI/UX designer for hire! SLOTS [3/5]

11 Likes

It’s perfect, nothing to say !
But only one thing that disturb me it’s this :

2 Likes

It looks so good! Where did you make this and the icons? I would love to learn and know.

2 Likes

Explain in detail please if you can.

1 Like

Most of the things are made by me in Illustrator and Photoshop except for the icons. I got these icons from an icon pack.

1 Like

For the chest it’s two time the same !
And for the skull it’s the same and more weird because it’s the same with the same position !

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing that said pack?

1 Like

Do you have adobe Illustrator with you?

I do, but I’m not quiet familiar with it yet

1 Like

Looks good, I like it, except for the two chests (see below), but everything else is great, good job!
SQ

1 Like

Me, also as an experienced UI Designer and Builder. This is my Feedback:
I personally find this UI very incredible, it is very detailed but i would remove or make some disturbing icons smaller. Also change the X button, make it a bit bigger and if you want set rotation to 0.
I’ve also got some questions to ask
What apps do you use? Only Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop?
Are there any videos about roblox UI with Illustrator and Photoshop? If yes please send me a link, i didn’t find any videos.
Are there any nice modern icon packs? If yes let me know
Thanks for your time and have a good day! Goodbye :wave:

1 Like

I think it should also be rotated to 0 but move like it is now when you hover over it.

1 Like

I have that idea in my mind. Thanks fir the suggestion anyways much appreciated!

I have fixed those stuff, thanks for telling me!

Then, that’s good because its an AI file.

1 Like

I use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma and many other graphic app depending on the UI. But most of the times I use Adobe Photoshop.

There are many tutorials online but they don’t explain UI designing in Adobe Photoshop that much as Adobe Photoshop is mostly used for photo editing and digital art. However, I am thinking of releasing a tutorial about UI Designing on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in the neat future.

You can find many modern icon packs online easily. I recommend you if you want modern icon pack download it from google material icon (website name might be wrong but those icons are made by google and are free to use)

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!