Fantasy Swords Models [FEEDBACK]

Hello! :smile:

Recently I’ve done some commissions to make some fantasy sword models, I would love to get some feedback on them to learn and improve my modeling skills.

Any criticism is appreciated and I’ll try to answer them!

Which one is your favorite?

• The First
  • The Second
  • The Third

0 voters

12 Likes

These look amazing! May I ask how many triangles they have? I’m kinda crazy about triangles. These seem to be pretty high on triangle count from what I can see.

2 Likes

All of them aren’t optimized so they are a little high, the first one is 17k, second one is 8k and third is 10k.
I could easly get them all down but they weren’t meant to be optimized so it isn’t needed.

Anyways, thank you for the compliment!

1 Like

Lord, this is such an awesome model.No negative feedback at all

2 Likes

Looks immaculent. It intrigues me on how people would animate players wielding these swords. Good work.

2 Likes

Oh wow, It looks like a beautiful piece of work! keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

Yikes! That’s a lot! I look forward to the post by the guy who commissioned you asking how to reduce the lag in his game. :joy:

I just looked at some of your old posts, and you’ve come a long way from where you were in 2020!

2 Likes

Haha, from what I know the model isn’t supposed to be on more than one person at a time so its not a problem.

1 Like

The second sword looks like the blade edges are blunt so maybe smooth out the edges to make it look like it has cut many things. Also the first one looks like it could use a fuller.

1 Like

Woah, these are incredible! I have no criticism to give, just have to say keep it up!

1 Like

The first blade looks more flat because of the angle and the lighting, I also used a diffrent technic than I used in the others because I didn’t know some lighting effects I can use while taking the first picture.

The second sword is supposed to look more rough, so the blunt edges help to sell the look in my opinion but I’ll try to make it a little more sharp :+1:

Wow, those are amazing. Good job!

1 Like

Added a poll to see which sword people think is better!

I cannot vote… they all looks soo good to me!

1 Like