Profile Picker

Group Logos

Group Logosimage

Admin Panel

Admin Panel

Garage Upgrade

Inspiration: Driving Simulator

11 Likes

It looks very good! I would add a box with curved corners around each number, it would give it a dial look.
Hope this helped!

2 Likes

I love gradients so I would turn the black to a dark gray and add a nice gradient to it.

I made a quick example:

It was quickly made, OK?

5 Likes

Just a little too simple, even if you’re going for a minimalist style. It’s just bland, and doesn’t really catch my attention, unlike something like this

image (Pulled it from the wonderful internet)

I know it’s not related, but it’s the style I’m talking about. Even though it’s essentially very simple, it still pops. With it’s colourful gradients and simplicity. I’d recommend trying something like colours, it’ll still keep it simplistic, while making it pop. Something such as a gradient covering the letter, like the number 1 being orange with the 9 being a deep red

1 Like

Make sure you change the font and maybe add some colors! It’s good for a start.

1 Like

Cool, I’m in there! :sunglasses:

Also, it looks great!

All of them are really good, but the Profile Picker and Sign in Screen are my personal favorite

Tracing/References can be a good practice since you’re skipping out backend plans, such as the concept and what’s make it so easy to understand.

However, i do believe it’s a abuse to expose it without context, because all it demonstrate is that you entirely made it, which is clearly not true.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I was too exhausted to give credit last night. I’ll make sure to credit the game after class.

Update: I gave credit to the game.

I understand. I’m not sure how to create original designs. It’s tough.

I uh think you could make the admin panel a bit more lively like all the things look so lively so I d uh recommend that

1 Like