Favourite section on Xbox does not have "Show More" button on home page + games don't show as favourited in game page

It seems like the favourites section of Roblox is also breaking, with the first screen appearance not showing you the “Show More” icon, additionally, all the game pages of the games you have favourited do not show themselves as favourited.

In the video below, you will see errors happening when I try to favourite a game I already favourited, however, this usually doesn’t happen and the usual result is that it just unfavourites the game but actually starts being shown as favourited.

tl;dr game page does not save status of your favourite button

I apologise for the video glitches in the video, looks like Xbox cloud sharing didn’t go in my favour this time
I have shown the “Show more” button not being visible on first screen appearance, as well as the error I got weirdly today and the game page not showing the favourite status correctly. I had also started the game client a second time in this video to double check the Show More button not appearing wasn’t a one off thing.

5 Likes

I’ve experienced the same issues with favoriting games on Xbox. It seems like there might be two different systems, Xbox and non-xbox favoriting. Or, at least Xbox isn’t communicating with the systems properly. :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you;

1 Like

This is no longer an issue as Roblox’s new console refresh will eliminate this bug.

1 Like

How do you know that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.