[FE Gun Kit] Aimpoint Issue

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want for the aimpoint to be on the sight as shown in the video:

Here it works like it should.

1. What is the issue?
    Everything works until I Unequip the weapon and Equip it again. The viewmodel will fling upwards depending on the camera rotation
    After a few seconds it comes back but it is still annoying.

It always flings when i equip it for the 2ND time, after that the issue continues and gets worse. When it finally comes back to the original pose, aiming triggers it to fling again.
I’m currently using the newest version uploaded by bluric_64bit: (ALT FIRE) FE Gun kit Viewmodel Physics - Roblox
But i have noticed this issue on other versions of FE Gun kit. NOTE: IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN A WEAPON IS ON THE SECOND INVENTORY SLOT, OTHER SLOTS WORK JUST FINE

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I have tried to make more tools but it just happens the same for the 2nd slot item in the backpack/inventory. It always happen no matter what version it is.
    Moving the AimPoint in the viewmodel does nothing and the bug is still present.

I somewhat fixed the issue by trying to joint the aimpoint to the handle/base. It kinda fixed the issue but it’s a still bit glitchy, like how the aimpoint is in different position (usually higher) than it was set, but by unequipping it and equipping it a few times it fixes itself. Also i had to make a new aimpoint from a part to fix it.

this is happening to me to wish I knew why it was happening

Updating to the latest version by bluric should fix the random ofset.

1 Like

for those who this didn’t work for I figured it out over here:

1 Like