FE Gun Kit Gun Stuck In Air?

Hello,
I am currently using the viewmodel version of FE Gun Kit, and am using a custom handle but I have run into an issue. Whenever I try to make an animation using this custom handle, it breaks the tools animations entirely. The gun will be stuck in the torso in 3rd person, and the gun will stay stuck in the air in first person. Here is an example:

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? It is super annoying, and is messing me up a LOT.

3 Likes

Well, I just found out the viewmodel I was animating with did not have the correct motor6d set for the handle which was causing the handle to not show up, not sure if this will fix it but I will update.

(This didn’t fix it)

Update: There is still a few problems but I have narrowed it down to this
When the tool is animated without the custom handle but with everything else, it works fine
As soon as I try to use things from the custom handle (such as the slide) it completley breaks.

Still looking for an idea, beginning to lose hope as I have tried 15+ solutions now…

Show the code. We dont know what the problem is.

It’s… a few thousand lines of code. I don’t know where the exact problem is.

Send a model at least. My guess would be welding? I don’t know.

I know it’s not welding, I’m in a message chain with @pankii_kust but they stopped responding after a question. Not sure what to do now, really frustrated