Feather Family Support Contact

My Email: shinygriffin.robloxcontact@gmail.com

Roblox Support: Support

Please do not send your password, phone number, or other personal information to me. I will never ask for this information.

Bug Reports

If you encounter a glitch or a bug and would like to report it, please include the following information:

1. Detailed description of the bug
  2. How and when the bug happens
  3. Screenshot of the game and screenshot the Developer Console. The Developer Console shows errors that get written up when a glitch happens, and you can find it by pressing Ctrl + F9 on a computer, or by typing “/console” in the chat bar in the game. This is very important because it shows me what causes the glitch and how to fix it.
  4. Device you were using when the bug happened (Phone/Tablet/Computer)

Save Data Loss

If you have experienced a loss in save data, please email me your Roblox Username and the Date+Time you discovered the corruption. I will be able to revert your save file.

Game Pass Refunds

If you have an unauthorized/accidental purchase of a Game Pass with Robux, please contact Roblox Support. Manually deleting a Game Pass from your inventory DOES NOT refund Robux and will revoke access to using the Pass in-game. As a developer, I do not have the tools or permission to give refunds.
Roblox Refund Policy: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312650

Player Reports

If a player is breaking Roblox Terms of Service, for example bullying, harassment, hate speech, exploiting, or inappropriate behavior, please report the account using Roblox’s report system. To send a report to me directly, please provide the Username of the offender and evidence of the event. (As a developer, I do not have access to chat logs, so I strongly encourage using Roblox’s report system in-game in addition to a report sent to my email.) Ban appeals are not accepted.

Feedback

If you have feedback, criticism, or suggestions, please feel free to share! I cannot guarantee that it will be added to the game, but I always read every suggestion and take it into consideration!

11 Likes