Featuring Designers

:sparkles:Spell Bound is a type of clothing group that has the most luxurious, fabulous and most original clothing!

:crystal_ball: Motto : “Nothing has more sparkles then Spells!”

At the moment the clothing store is being built- but we’d like to feature a few designers, with high quality, original and unique clothing!

If you are accepted- you will need to create an collection of 2 or more outfits to be put into the store (MUST BE NEW CLOTHING)! As well as uploading them to your profile so you receive the funds.

COLLECTION - We’d also like to ask for all of the designers to create a collection related to the group’s image which is like, “magical” or to include stars, constellations or other “out of the world” clothing.

DESIGNS

These are 3 of my designs, I am the main designer and creator of this group. The 2nd and 3rd outfits are in the group- but the 1st one was the outfit to make me think of this idea!

I have been designing for 6-7 years and have a lot of experience.

Celestial Navy Lace Dress
Celestial Navy Lace Dress (1)
Celestial Navy Lace Dress (2)

LINKS

GROUP LINK : https://www.roblox.com/groups/6742834/Spell-Bound#!/about

If you have any questions contact me.

CONTACT

:white_heart: Roblox Developer Forum - @BluVelv
:purple_heart: Discord - BluVelv#0933
:blue_heart: Twitter - @RBLXBluVelv

3 Likes

Will be get payed for it? You should really use the correct format for hiring people.

1 Like

Are you also willing to feature clothing uploaded to groups? I have a 800 member clothing group where I upload all my designs. I don’t typically upload to my profile as I want the revenue to go to group funds.

1 Like

I am not hiring people- I am looking for people, which is why I put it under recruitment.

You won’t get payed- I am simply featuring your clothing which is free advertisement for you.

Yes, as long as it was made by you. You can feature the collection on your own group or personally <3

Recruitment is hiring people. Also why would be give you cloths that you can profit of but not us?

I wouldn’t profit from these AT ALL- it is for designer’s profits. The designers would own the clothing. " “you will need to create an collection of 2 or more outfits to be put into the store (MUST BE NEW CLOTHING)! As well as uploading them to your profile so you receive the funds.”

I will be applying! Very excited for this!

1 Like

Super cool you’re doing this! Provides some extra exposure to those who deserve it. One question though, why does it have to be new clothing?

1 Like

We want to advertise it in the homestore as “new” to draw people’s attention- so having old clothing, isn’t the same. We’d also like to ask for all of the designers to create a collection related to the group’s image which is like, “magical” or to include stars, constellations or other “out of the world” clothing.

2 Likes

UPDATE

Added details on collection since it was vague.

UPDATE

Added the most recent clothing item from today! :smile: :cloud:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.