Feeback on Low-Poly build

On my previous post I asked for feedback on my first low-poly build, and built a new one keeping the criticism in mind. Here’s the result :

I’ve re uploaded it after making a silly mistake, hope this is better.

11 Likes

Very nice!

The door looks a little odd though.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.

2 Likes

The door kinda looks like a window.

2 Likes

Everything but the door is nice, good job.

1 Like

Omg, i love house, i love graphisme

1 Like

I’ve re uploaded the image fixing the door

I honestly love this. The only thing that should be improved upon is the door. I would also like to suggest to maybe add bushed surrounding the house, and maybe flowers as well.

Also, may we see more angles of this build?

1 Like

Amazing job! I have some suggestions to improve this build.

• Make the height of the door taller
  • Use blurs when you build Low-Polys (In Lighting)
  • The grass looks too light. Perhaps make it darker?

Other than that, it looks amazing!

1 Like

As for your second attempt of creating another Low Poly creation, it looks very well done! The style and different vegetation, plants you added to the build has a nice touch to it, overall there is a couple of things you could possibly. Add and fix to make your creation look a lot more detailed.

I recommend adding a bit more detail to the house itself, such as front porch awning, this would give your house a better more look for it instead of it being plain and lacking a lot of details. And for the yard, I would try adding some plants, flowers, bushes, post lantern, grass, mailbox, dog house, ect. Just so your house could have a little outdoor exterior detail instead of it being empty.

Overall, I feel like you should add some divided class windows on the door depending if that’s the kind of style you want your door to have but in my opinion the door could be improved a little more. Other than that, your build has a lot of potential and I’d like to see where you take it very soon!

1 Like

Good work!
I love how you’ve messed with the fence by not making them all perfectly straight.

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing!

Suggestion:
Add a tiny trampoline.
Try doing the left big window more realistic because, it looks kinda weird.
Opinion:
Well, I guess in your style doors are neon, but that’s fine to be honest

1 Like