Feeback On My Modern Apartment Building

I recently built this modern apartment building as a trial build for a big group. Let me know what you guys think. I am happy to hear feedback from everybody!

10 Likes

It’s Great, but I feel This Too Werid.

What do you mean by weird exactly?

1 Like

Well the modern apartment looks very nice, I like the way you applied the colors for your apartment, though if possible, I recommend for you to place some glass texture for your windows, because the windows looks like open and windowless.
I hope you apply this model in a game, for it’s incredible design.

1 Like

I am also willing to sell this model if you want it.

Cheers!

Sorry, your not allowed to sell models or games in the DevForum.

2 Likes

You can sell models, just not games or groups. There are several DevForum posts selling assets.

@ServantEnabled

1 Like

Alrighty, as I am new I forgot about that. An yes I read the rules. Thank you for reminding me.

Stay healthy during this time

Selling of models, assets, or games are not allowed, I messaged a community sage about this and he claimed,

“Selling of models are not tolerated in the DevForum”

This was enforced as a rule due to people taking credit of other people’s work once they buy the model.

2 Likes

I could’ve sworn we had a Marketplace for assets. Thank you for the information.\

Looks pretty cool! Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Nice build! I would like to see the inside of your modern apartment. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

Originally it was supposed to be a modern military barracks but I kind of turned it into an apartment.

My only suggestion would be to put more decoration into the interior. You’d expect the walls of each room to have more decoration, and at least a small potted plant in the hallway. It just looks a little to bare right now, for a modern apartment building.

2 Likes

I agree with @Secretum_Flamma I feel like the hallways and rooms need a bit more decoration.

Maybe add a bit of dirt on the bottom of the wall trim or add some lights on the roof.
It could use some work but it does have potential.

1 Like

I also am siding with @Secretum_Flamma, add some detail in the hallways.

1 Like

I really like the colors you used for the exterior, looks amazing! I would add some trees on the exterior or some bushes to add some more details and make it feel a bit more realistic. Other than that, very well done!

1 Like