[Feed Back] Modern House

I tried making a modern and realistic house on Roblox! Feedback is appreciated.
(Trees arent mine)

Photo

3 Likes

Looks nice in the photo, but if you want feedback, I would recommend taking more than one photo, as I can’t give criticism without more than one angle (inside, back, sides, ect).

2 Likes

I’m actually uncertain what your asking feedback about, is it the house or the photography of the house? If your trying to get feedback for the build maybe post it at #help-and-feedback:building-support, maybe add some more details on your topic if you want users to either give feedback of the house build, or just the photography.

I would still also like to give some feedback for your house, in full honesty, maybe you should add some more attractive design, because your house appears to be a little bit dull, with no design on-front along with the white and gray colors. My suggestion, maybe add some wood textures along the house and maybe add some designs to it’s walls similar to this,

Overall, your build was a good start, but maybe add some more designs to avoid the modern house to appear a little bit dull.

2 Likes

Maybe add some indoor plants, use some full length windows for the walls, with plants and furniture inside… You could also add a mat to the front door as a fine detail, maybe a door bell! You could make the garage look more detailed by stacking parts on top of each other with some gap in between and anchoring them together so it looks like a "shutter. You can add railings to the 1st floor, maybe use glass railings… All in all, as @megapaul0917 pointed out, use your imagination, if you lack ideas then you can checkout unsplash.com and search for photos that will help you give ideas.

I can’t really tell much about this from 1 photo, but I think it looks good.

I like the overall shape, however I do recommend adding materials, as you’re going for more of a realistic look, I also recommend adding more detail as this looks too plain.

I really like it but if you want to make it even better then maybe add some more details.

It’s really simplistic… low poly style. I would suggest adding more detail like barriers.

I suggest adding custom textures to your build. Even if you’re going for a simplistic look, you can make the textures subtle and they will have a huge impact on your build. Since realism is your goal, everything in real life has a texture to it.
I suggest making use of a stucco texture since it’s most commonly use in houses.

Can you please take screenshots of different angles of the build one image with overdone sun rays doesn’t give use a clear view of the building?

It seems like a great start however the colors are a bit basic in my opinion if your going for a modern architecture build try adding layers of grey-ish colors mixed within the white parts.

While the house fits almost the modern styl maybe add some detail such as looking at reference images to help you with getting the design and layout correct. Also the white color looks a little overdone, modern themes will feature a variety of materials and colors. Maybe make it have a white and grey color at first and then add the other materials.

I feel like if you want to actually make it look improved and more put together, add some windows, add frames to the door, and window, add some lights underneath the door - ceiling and around the house itself and then you could, add the land features like gardens, bushes, so we so forth.

https://www10.aeccafe.com/blogs/arch-showcase/2018/10/24/modern-house-in-ukraine-by-tobi-architects/