Feed back on a Scripting Tutorial Youtube Video

I made this roblox scripting tutorial about making an open/close button gui and I was wondering if I could get some feedback, all feedback is appreciated!

Video: - YouTube

(btw any constructive criticism is allowed, I wont get mad/hurt)

3 Likes

Your microphone is very unbalanced. My left ear really enjoyed that

1 Like

Oh sorry I have like a really expensive microphone but I just found out its used for ASMR so like it is 8d (if you speak on the left it goes on the left ear and if you speak on the right it goes on your right ear… so ill have to fix that next time, thank you.

why would you use an 8D mic for tutorials

Like I said, its a blue yeti microphone and when I bought it I didnt know it was 8d so yeah

I like your video, its easy to understand and has good editing.

What you should try to improve on is youtube and your mic, heres my pointers:

• Music should be decent bit lower than your voice (Assuming you use streamlabs, keep voice barely in yellow zone, and keep music down in the green)

• Fix static noise in the background of your mic

• Don’t use all capital letters in your youtube title. (capitalize important parts or not at all IMO)

• Drop in a sneaky reminder to subscribe at the end of the video

• Don’t auto-skip the creating UI portion, I usually follow along while the video is playing, so if the UI gets skipped that means I’ll have to pause the video while working or else I’ll be behind

Lastly, if you really want to focus on youtube more then try to get some socials like twitter, discord, and instagram, and link those in your description. Create a brand around yourself like AlvinBlox so people know who you are and where to go for scripting tutorials.

I edit the music in btw also thanks, I did caps this video to test it out, I normally dont have all caps, also I dont do “subscribe” things because thats scummy. Thanks

1 Like