Feed back on some portraits

Hello, I’ve been drawing some portraits of roblox characters and I would like to have some feedback on them, every tip or opinion is welcome.

I drew them in different art syles, in which of them should I draw from now on? Or should I try a different one?

Thank you!

13 Likes

This is wonderful! I would add some more depth to each character (purple valk) and maybe add a more interesting background like the last one.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do so in future drawings, thanks!

it is really great, I love the style but there is one thing that I believe you need to improve. Your style seems very fragile? Like you couldn’t produce the same thing again. I don’t mean this in a bad way, but it is just my observation. And I’m not sure, but valkyries only have 3 feather things, you put four.

I tried to show different art styles, I could draw the same thing again, but thanks! And about the valkyrie I just wanted to make it a little bit more different, still, if you think it doesn’t match the drawing I can only draw 3 feathers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

1 Like

I personally think the 2nd portrait is the best one, I love how detailed the hair is and how the top half is symmetrical. It just speaks out to me the most! beautiful art!

1 Like

what i can say is :triumph:

Cute :star_struck: :heartbeat:

1 Like

You got me on the first half, lol.

1 Like

He got us in the first half not gonna lie

make accessories and stuff cast shadows and add depth

1 Like