Feed back on tower defense Win/Lose OST

Any suggestions are welcome! keep in mind this is like my 5th hour using FL Studio lol.

2 Likes

Yes i know its a bit messy, but I did not really plan it out so yeah

Edit: Added another synth to the lose theme

Edit2: Changed synth settings of win theme

Consider updating the top rather than sending 3 replies as postscript.

The audios look good I guess.

wait wdym? any feedback?

okay, thankyou!

I mean, the win sound effect has quite a heavy beat to it which is quite annoying. It also sounds like a literal boss fight lol.

The lose sound is quite dull and does not resemble losing but a ominious and eerie kind of resemblance. Maybe try to make it just a tiny bit more cheerful.

Instead of sending multiple replies to the topic edit the same message of the topic to make updates of it

1 Like

do you have any feedback on the music? Im interested to hear opinions because i heard a really big variety alr

I like how the first one feels like an 8 bit game song but i feel that doesn’t fits too much for a win screen

The second feels like a suspense game or a main menu song for a horror game

1 Like

Let’s take a look.

The first one has a bit too much punch on the drums(unbalanced mix) and not enough feeling of a “fanfare”. The elements around the melody needs a heavy work on aligning the notes on a scale, aligning the rhythms of the drums(or change the rhythms of the drums to fit the melody, preferably) and also find a chord progression that works.

The second one is generally fine, though it sounds more sci-fi than actual a theme for losing.

1 Like

Okay I redid the win theme melody.

Any feed back on this?

A bit closer to rhythmically matching. I need you to pay attention more to the kicks and snares. They play a role in the energy of the song. Try a 2-step rhythm pattern.

1 Like

wait i redid the drums. How about this?

These original soundtracks sound good for a tower defense game! Nice job on them!

Some of the snares are still out of place, but I can hear that some parts connect. While other parts still don’t really connect.

Try listening to my excerpt of my Arts of Burning Spheres and listen how the drums and the instruments go together.