Feed Bilbert, our new game

It’s a game me and my friend AlbertsSoup have been working on for a few days now. We wanted to make a game kind of like Cook Burgers and “Get eaten by…” kind of games. It gets some players sometimes, most we’ve had in a server is nine, including us. So theres a yellow sphere named “Bilbert” and you feed him food. There’s three departments, Waste Disposals, Food Preperations, and Feeding Staff. Waste Disposal workers get rid of all the failed food and Bilbert’s poop by putting them in toilets. Food Preperations cooks the food and sends it to the Feeding Room, where the Feeding Staff feed the Food to Bilbert and send his poop down the trash chute. But what’s the food? Adopt me dogs. You can cook them, fry them, cut them, turn them into gold (that is still in testing). Bilbert can also eat you. It has moving mechanics like Cook Burgers. Here are some screenshots:

I forgot to mention, Bilbert bites.
Fun Facts:
Bilbert likes spicy food, too bad water sprays down dogs before the enter the feeding room.
You can stab bilbert with a cutting knife.
Bilbert particularly likes golden dogs.
Bilbert poops gold when he eats gold dogs.
More is coming to this game soon, we plan to add: Wages, Pets, and much more!
What do you think?
Edit: *DISCONTINUED* Feed Bilbert! - Roblox

9 Likes

This is hilarious. That’s pretty much all I have to say for now, but I think this is a really unique idea and it sounds pretty fun!

This is a funny game!

But becareful using too much bloods (because you know… Roblox doesn’t allowed too much of it.)

I never understand this, if blood isn’t allowed, why would roblox allow those textures in the first place?

1 Like

I said “Too much” because most of players of Roblox are kids, so it might considered as gore.

It’s just my opinion, because I see some games got warning because of it.

Then why even risk it if there’s a loose line between acceptable, or too far? That’s just silly.

i programmed the golden knife and i ckeck back and i see all the replies thank you!
you can only pick up the knife if there’s a boolvalue in there with your name on it, signifying ownership. Its a 20 robux gamepass, so i dont want people trying to buy it so their friend can use it

thank you for looking at my post i thought no one would reply :smiley:

This game looks funny by the screenshots! Although I would have to agree with @Sorbious that you should be careful with using too much gore. I would probably tone it down a little. But all and all, this is good!

The images are self-explanatory; you want your game to be ironically bad if that’s the vibe I’m reading from this. I don’t know where you went with this, but I don’t think there’s any need to add feedback - it’s incredible…

From what has happened to Ruben sim and as he explained it, bloods & gores are allowed on Roblox. Your game must be 13+ and you can either have an option to enable / disable it.

1 Like

Unless you are targeted by one of the Roblox admins, then tough luck. Though most beginners should be safe from that.

2 Likes

Why are you talking about blood? It’s ketchup… obviously. The game is a cooking game.

1 Like

Honestly one of the funniest and creative games that I have seen in a while. The music is quite nice, and it is honestly the creepiest original idea that isn’t a horror game too. B I L B E R T functions well, and the idea of Adopt Me dogs is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on ROBLOX in forever. The cooking mechanics work nicely, but the grab doesn’t always tend to work. I would love to see if you gave B I L B E R T likings for specific types of flavours for more variety… Great job on your game! :wink:

Looks cool except, my god did 500 people die in that room? At that point it’s not even funny, just gross.

1 Like

thanks guys i toned down the blood a bit and yes, every single person who join the game when i was there got eaten by bilbert.

This is a great game! One suggestion though: you should fix the dragging system it’s kind of glitchy.

1 Like